MEDISTAR CORPORATION develops medical and related buildings that are modern, beautiful, economical and efficient.
Healthcare has been Medistar's primary focus since our founding over 46 years ago: from pioneering the development of outpatient-centered integrated medical plazas in the 1970s to developing thoroughly advanced, adaptable facilities to meet increasingly complex needs of providers and patients across the continuum of care of today.
Headquartered in Houston, TX, Medistar excels nationwide in the development, financing and acquisition of:
- General, surgical and specialty hospitals
- Medical education facilities and teaching hospitals
- Micro hospitals
- Inpatient rehabilitation hospitals
- Skilled nursing and transitional care facilities
- Long-term acute care (LTAC) hospitals
- Integrated medical plazas
- Medical office buildings
- Life science and biomedical buildings
- Commercial office buildings
- Multi-family residential communities
- Mixed-use developments
With precision, excellence and financial strength as hallmarks, Medistar's recurring success is the result of forging long-lasting business relationships. We solve complex real estate challenges for our clients and create attractive opportunities for our partners.
For more information on Medistar’s capabilities, resources and experience, please explore www.MedistarCorp.com and call us at 713.266.8990.