MEDISTAR CORPORATION develops EFFICIENT, ECONOMICAL, AND BEAUTIFUL HEALTHCARE FACILITIES
Healthcare has been Medistar's primary focus since our founding in 1974: from pioneering the development of outpatient integrated medical plazas (IMP) in the 1970s and 1980s to today in developing cutting-edge, compliant facilities that meet the increasingly complex needs of providers and patients across the whole spectrum of today's healthcare systems.
Headquartered in Houston, TX, Medistar excels nationwide in the development, financing and acquisition of:
- General, surgical, and specialty hospitals
- Medical education facilities and teaching hospitals
- Micro hospitals
- Inpatient rehabilitation hospitals
- Psychiatric and behavioral health hospitals
- Skilled nursing and transitional care facilities
- Long-term acute care (LTAC) hospitals
- Integrated medical plazas
- Medical office buildings
- Life science and biomedical buildings
- Commercial office buildings
- Multifamily residential communities
- Mixed-use developments
With precision, excellence, and financial strength as hallmarks, Medistar's recurring success is the result of forging long-lasting business relationships. We solve complex real estate challenges for our clients and create attractive opportunities for our partners.
For more information on Medistar’s capabilities, resources, and experience, please explore www.MedistarCorp.com and call us at 713.266.8990.