Medistar Corporation develops buildings that are modern, beautiful, economical and efficient.
Healthcare has been Medistar's primary focus for 44 years: from the innovation and development of physician-partnered integrated medical plazas in the early 1980s to a full spectrum of advanced, adaptable facilities that meet the needs of providers and patients across the continuum of care of today.
Medistar continues as a national leader in the design, development, financing, acquisition and construction of:
- General, specialty and surgical hospitals
- Medical education facilities and teaching hospitals
- Inpatient rehabilitation hospitals
- Long-term acute care (LTAC) hospitals
- Skilled nursing and transitional care facilities
- Integrated medical plazas with outpatient surgery, full-modality diagnostics, outpatient physical therapy and doctor offices
- Medical office buildings
- Life science and biomedical buildings
- Multi-family residential communities
- Mixed-use developments
With technical excellence and financial strength as hallmarks, Medistar's recurring success is also the result of forging long-lasting, vibrant relationships. We solve complex real estate challenges for our clients and create attractive opportunities for our partners.
For more information on Medistar’s capabilities, resources and experience, we invite you to explore www.MedistarCorp.com. Welcome!